Confidence is an underrated but extremely important part of our every day lives. Being a confident person can drastically affect how people see you, your performance in day-to-day activities, and can even help improve your existing relationships. Low self-confidence can also be an incredibly destructive trait. Self-Confidence is one of the most useful skills that one ought to develop to maintain a mentally healthy and balanced life and is of especial importance to children, who require high self-esteem to pursue greater goals in life and make their way through the minefield that is adolescence. If life is getting you down, you’ll find that a little confidence goes a long way in making things look brighter. These 15 quotes can help guide you on your path to gaining confidence.
1. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.”
2. “Confidence. If you have it, you can make anything look good.”
-Diane von Furstenberg
3. “The circulation of confidence is better than the circulation of money.”
4. "If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced."
-Vincent Van Gogh
5. “If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
6. "Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal; it's the courage to continue that counts."
7. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
8. "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
9. “With confidence, you have won before you have started."
10. "Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says ‘I'll try again tomorrow’."
-Mary Anne Radmacher
11. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. "Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love."
13. “Through my education, I didn't just develop skills, I didn't just develop the ability to learn, but I developed confidence.”
14. “Whatever we expect with confidence becomes our own self-fulfilling prophecy.”
15. "Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."