There’s so much you can learn by just looking at a map. And no, we don’t mean the location of a particular country, river, or ocean. A map can teach you some pretty fun and unexpected things. For example, do you know the most popular soft drinks consumed in different countries in Europe? Or the average bedtime across the US? That’s the kind of info you will be presented in the unusual maps we’ve compiled for you today. Learning the geography of the world becomes so much fun with these unique maps!
1. The topography of the Roman Empire, AD 117
2. The different soft drinks consumed in various parts of Europe
3. U.S. counties with a population greater than the state of Wyoming
5. Which is the most consumed type of alcoholic drink in Europe?
6. The sounds that frogs make in different parts of Europe
7. The Map of the Ancient Roman World from their perspective, 43 AD
8. The Topography of Africa
9. These countries don't have an army
10. Average bedtimes in the US
11. A map of Mexico showing how mountainous it is
12. "Egypt’s population concentrated around the Nile River."
13. The Map of Germany’s watersheds
Share these fun maps with your friends and family...