Unexpected encounters between wild animals and humans aren’t uncommon, but they can lead to some fascinating moments. Here, for example, we have featured some charming examples of wild animals and humans getting along just fine. From bears invading someone’s garden to a rescued parrot that didn’t want to let go of its savior, these encounters show once again that humans and wild animals can form a special bond.
1. This hummingbird helmet is so cool!
2. A bear relaxing at a bear rescue center in Croatia.
3. This rescued parrot doesn't want to let go of its savior.
4. "Come on out, buddy. It's a wonderful day outside."
5. A black racer snake found a comfy home in this hanging plant.
6. Nothing unusual here. Just a man taking a giant tortoise out on a stroll...
7. "Let's help these humans with gardening."
8. This frog found the perfect chair!
9. Look at these little furballs resting in the shade of the potato plants!
10. Someone seems to have made a new friend...
11. This owl spent the whole day in someone's garden... And just kept staring at the window.
12. This beautiful butterfly found a lovely home.
13. What a beautiful black squirrel!
14. This mantis appears to be plotting something sinister...
15. This lizard fell into a rinse bucket in someone's house and is floating entirely via surface tension.
Share these pictures with your friends and family...