For many of us, being the master of our own time is a fleeting task. Staying energized, being productive in your field of work, and doing things you enjoy, all in one day can seem overwhelming. What has become clearer than ever during the pandemic, that it’s not always lack of time that is the problem, but rather the ability to manage our time efficiently.
The fact that we all spent more time at home and had fewer activities on our schedules in the past year didn’t make time management easier. For some people, the blurred lines between the office, home, and looking after the kids have actually made it a more daunting task than ever. If you feel like this describes you, and you need some extra inspiration to regain control over your time, these quotes are perfect for that. These motivating words by great thinkers might be just the reminder you need that the effort of time management is beneficial for both body and mind.
1. “Better three hours too soon than a minute too late". – William Shakespeare
2. “It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important”. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
3. "The time for action is now. It’s never too late to do something.״ - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
4. "The way we spend our time defines who we are". - Jonathan Estrin
5. “Time is free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it. You can’t keep it, but you can spend it. Once you’ve lost it you can never get it back.” - Harvey Mackay
Related: 10 Quotes on Grace and Inner Strength by Jackie Kennedy
6. "We must use time as a tool, not as a crutch״ - John F. Kennedy
7. "We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they’re called memories. Some take us forward, they’re called dreams". - Jeremy Irons
8. "Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life". - Steve Jobs
9. "Either you run the day, or the day runs you". - Jim Rohn
Related: 14 Smart and Insightful Quotes By Andy Warhol
10. "They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself".
- Andy Warhol
11. "Time is a created thing. To say “I don’t have time” is to say 'I don’t want to'". - Lao Tzu
12. “Change your 24 hours and you will change your life”. - Eric Thomas
Share these inspiring quotes with your loved ones