Sometimes all we need is a little bit of creativity and wits to make our day-to-day life a little easier. For instance, here we have shared some great life hacks that people used to simplify everyday tasks. These smart people made great use of everyday items – from chips and cans to Styrofoam packaging - and created some brilliant life hacks that are worth a try. Take a look. Maybe some of these will be of use to you, too!
1. Freeze your grapes so that you can eat them at any time of the year. They taste great, too!
2. This innovative custom-made book-holder helps ease hand cramping
3. Now, this is a clever trick to stop the big spoon from falling into the bowl!
4. Often while putting together furniture, we tend to lose small parts here and there. Use styrofoam packaging to keep those small parts firmly in place.
5. The next time you are having a plate of burgers and fries, just put the fries under your burger this way. It will ensure that the fries soak up the juices from the burger and give you moist fries full of burger juice flavor.
6. Putting your ice cream in a Ziploc bag or grocery bag will help avoid freezer burn. Moreover, it also makes the ice cream easier to scoop.
7. Use a toothpick to eat cheese puffs mess-free!
8. Resize a ring with Velcro.
9. Don't throw away your Pringles chips can. The cylindrical chip canisters can be reused to store uncooked spaghetti noodles or other snacks.
10. Wrapping a piece of lettuce around one side of your sandwich or burger will ensure that the filling won't fall out from the other side.
11. Tape wax paper to your windows. It's an inexpensive and easy trick to maintain your privacy without letting go of natural light.
12. If you don't have a special pan to bake your Bundt cake, you can try out this ingenious solution.
13. Cat owners can use a beard trimmer to shave off all the pull threads resulting from your cat clawing at the furniture. It will make the couch look as good as new.
14. A cheap and simple squeeze bottle can be used to dispense soap cleanly and easily while washing dishes. It will save you lots of soap!
15. Used milk containers can be recycled as carry trays.
Share these useful life hacks with your friends and family...