Art can often be seen in the most unusual places and can often be made by the simplest of things. The collection of pictures we have shared below focuses on extraordinary pieces of art that were made using common everyday items. For instance, you will get to see a bull sculpture made of tires, a painting on a piece of bread and even Van Gogh’s Starry Night recreated with paperclips, among some other remarkable art pieces.
These artworks show that sometimes all we need is a little bit of innovativeness to create something beautiful. Take a look, maybe the budding artist in you can find inspiration from some of the art pieces below.
1. This magnificent eagle has been crafted exclusively with rubber bands.
2. Van Gogh’s Starry Night recreated with paperclips.
3. This lizard origami looks so unique!
4. A rendition of 'The Scream' by artist Edvard Munch using just paper clips.
6. A colored sphere that is made entirely out of paper.
7. Someone made this shark on a table using only salt!
Image Credit: liamoco123 / Reddit
9. Can you believe that this was made using pistachio shells?
10. One could easily mistake this paper bird for a real one.
11. An embroidered bee on a guitar strap. Imagine having a whole strap of these!
12. This leaf has been made from stained glass.
13. Beautiful painting made on bread.
14. An origami koi fish made for a tip jar.
Image Credit: Macabee721 / Reddit
15. This looks like glass, right? But it's a painting on a rock.
16. This quirky and innovative painting has been made using tape.
17. A man made a chimpanzee in his backyard using cardboard.
Share this post with lovers of art!