The optical illusions will try to confuse your brain, so much so that you might start thinking that these photos have been edited. Others just look like they're straight out of a fairy tale. But don’t be deceived, all 21 of these photos are a hundred percent real, and the ones who took them just happened to notice how unbelievable, otherworldly and strange the view in front of them looked like. After all, being in the right place at the right time and having good observation skills will help you notice the most unusual optical illusions even in the most ordinary, everyday things.
1. Each quarter of this landscape is so different the picture looks like a collage
2. During a forest wildfire, a forest worker captured this photo of a tree burning up from the inside. The actual flames of the fire were so hot they looked neon purple
3. Don't be afraid, this dog isn't on fire, he's just covered in some holi powder (the colorful powders used during the Indian Holi festival)
4. Teacups that look like they have holes in them
5. This photo was taken through the window, merging the person with the bird of prey into a figure resembling the Egyptian falcon god Horus
6. From a magnificent sunset to a bright day
7. The sun was setting under a car and this cute doggy was sitting just in the right spot
8. An aerial view of a road in Germany after a major storm
9. Is this a boy giant climbing the mountains? Nope, just a regular kid exploring a rotten tree stump
10. It looks like someone forgot to finish coloring this photo, but it's just a girl in a really cool monochromatic Santa costume
11. These burnout marks look like they're hanging in the air
12. Rainbow pools like this one can be sometimes spotted in marshes and mangroves. The rainbow is created by the oils released into the water by decaying plant compounds
13. All four seasons in one picture
14. The reflection of an Easter decal makes this kitty look like a mini rainbow leopard
Related Article: Creative and Mind Bending Optical Illusions
15. This section of the I-80 In Wyoming carries the nickname 'highway to heaven'
16. Did you notice? The splash of water near the elephant also looks like an elephant's head
17. These are not two pictures compiled, it's just a pole dividing the photo into two distinct parts
18. The water in Sweden can be so clear it's almost invisible
19. This marbling effect in the sky is unbelievable!
20. Absolutely stunning! A perfectly centered rainbow over a moonrise
21. Only part of this ice cave in Iceland is lit by the sun's rays, which makes it look like an enormous amber crystal