Commonly nicknamed “smileys” for their wide and adorable grins, Samoyeds are a breed of rather large and very fluffy dogs originating in Siberia, where they were used by the nomadic Samoyed people as herding and hunting dogs. Their friendliness, tenderness and playful disposition makes them wonderful companions for humans of all ages.
Here are some pictures, showcasing how majestic and cute these bear-looking dogs are:
1. Best selfie ever
2. Carpool karaoke
3. Family portrait
4. Let us in!
5. Help, I’m being overrun!
6. I made you some arts and crafts!
Came home to my Samoyed puppy Kairo looking extremely proud of what he’d done. The toilet paper hanging from his mouth was the giveaway!
7. Heavy? Nah, he’s all hair.
8. A herd of Samoyeds with their shepherd
9. Polar bear cub or Samoyed puppy?
10. I hunted this huge polar bear, now I use it as a rug
11. Eenie meenie miny mo
12. Naughty puppy before a much-needed bath
13. A bundle of happiness
14. Baby brothers
15. Too cool for school
16. And he deserved every single one of those