Here are 25 more uses for this excellent material:
1. To prevent snoring - Swallow a spoon of olive oil before bed.
2. To reduce stretch marks - Massage olive oil onto your skin.
3. To treat acne - Prepare a mix made of 3 tablespoons of olive oil with 4 tablespoons of sea salt, and put on your face for 1-2 minutes. The mix will clean the pores and keep the moisture of your skin. Wash with hot water and soap.
4. To alleviate ear pain - Pour one drop of warm olive oil in your ear.
5. To reduce stomach ulcers and pain - Mix one tablespoon of olive oil with 3/4 of a cup of citrus juice or vinegar and drink.
6. Olive oil can serve as a substitute for shaving cream.
7. To strengthen your fingernails - Soak them in a bowl of olive oil.
8. To rehabilitate your skin - To treat dry skin on the hands, elbows and knees, warm a few tablespoons of olive oil (until it's luke-warm) and smear on the relevant areas.
10. To treat dandruff - Massage olive oil onto your scalp and leave overnight. Wash your hair in the morning with a regular shampoo. Try this treatment for a week.
11. To treat dry hair with split ends - Take warm olive oil and smear on the scalp. let it sit for 45 minutes.
12. To treat after hair coloring - Soak a soft cotton towel with olive oil and wipe the spotted skin, it may take some time but the color will come off.
13. To prevent hair loss - Mix 2 eggs with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Smear on the scalp and hair and let it sit for 40 minutes, then wash with cool or luke-warm water. It's recommended to repeat this 3 times a week.
14. To treat lice - Mix one tablespoon of olive oil with 5 drops of the tea tree oil, and smear on the scalp for several minutes. Then comb your hair with a lice comb and wash with hot water.
15. To relieve toothache - Mix drops of clove oil with drops of olive oil, in about a ratio of 3:1, and use a cotton ball to put on the aching area. Not recommended for children and pregnant or breastfeeding women.
16. To remove Mascara - Pour a bit of olive oil on a cotton ball and wipe the makeup from your eyes.
17. To relieve Coughing - Swallow a spoon of olive oil mixed with a spoon of honey. Another option is to massage the upper back and chest with olive oil at body temperature.
18. To treat swollen / red gums - Wash your mouth with a mix of olive oil and water.
19. Prevent diaper rash - Mix 2 spoons of olive oil with a spoon of water and smear on the baby's rear.
20. To polish furniture - Mix olive oil and lemon juice at a ratio of 2:1. Use a gentle towel soaked in the mix to polish the furniture.
21.To maintain garden tools - Smear a bit of olive oil on garden tools to keep them from accumulating filth and rust.
22. To prevent squeaks - Smear some olive oil on screaming hinges to make them silent.
23. For digestive problems - Swallow a spoon of olive oil every morning on an empty stomach. Another option is to drink a glass of water with a spoon of olive oil and a spoon of lemon juice.
24. To maintain knives - After washing thoroughly with water and soap, wipe the blades well and then use a small amount of olive oil and gently rub it on the blades with a towel.
25. Prevent wax from building up on candlesticks - Just pour a bit of olive oil and it won't stick.
If you liked this, then make sure you check out our collection on: