You may not be a fan of artistic cups and vessels, but we guarantee when you look at the pictures below, you will want to fill your home with ceramics. These gorgeous handmade ceramics are inspired by nature, sculpted by an artist who goes by the name “The Wondersmith”.
To honor her love for nature, the artist makes all these vessels and tea sets out of clay. What’s more, each of her creations has a unique theme – some are based on strawberries, some are themed on sea urchins, and some even on giant honeybees! I don’t think I have ever seen such exquisite-looking ceramics before!
Related: Artist Revives Discarded Ceramics into Lovely Sculptures
1. Amanita-inspired teacups and saucers
2. A beautiful sea urchin-inspired tea set
3. These mussel shell pasta plates with barnacles on the backs look so unique!
4. This set has giant honeybees as the teacup handles
5. Rose petal plates
6. A giant snail teapot with matching cups
7. This tea set was inspired by poppy seedheads
8. Barnacle cups
9. Teacups inspired by embers
10. These "strawberry" jars are in the form of amphorae - an ancient Greek vessel used as a storage container
11. These colorful chalices were inspired by monarch butterflies about to hatch from their chrysalises
12. Four elements dragon cups
13. These cups are themed on fossils. The base is of real fossilized sea urchin spines
14. Another sea urchin tea set
Check out more works of the artist on her Instagram page.
Share this post with your loved ones!