1. 'Tundra People' By Yulia Nevskaya, First-Place Winner
A Nenets (a member of a nomadic people of Siberia) family, in the far north of Russia, on the Taimyr Peninsula.
2. Untitled By Nicola Ducati
A Kyrgyz girl (a Turkic ethnic group scattered throughout Pamir) in the high mountains of Afghanistan.
3. 'Sailor Of Red Chilies Sea' By Sujon Adhikary
A farmer goes home after laying out red chilies on plastic sheets under the sun in Panchagarh, a district in Northern Bangladesh.
4. 'Bamboo Basket Seller' by Ly Hoang Long
The bamboo basket is a commonly used item for fishing in Tat Vien village, Hung Yen province - the North of Vietnam. The basket is made of bamboo and rhombus and is flexible so that the farmer can lay it under the stream to catch small fish.
5. 'The Wodaabe Tribe, Proud Nomads For Now' by France Leclerc
The Wodaabes are nomadic cattle herders found in several parts of Niger, in Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad, and the Central African Republic. This young boy stands in front of the clan's beloved big-horned Zebu cattle.
6. 'Arctic Icescape' by Dede Pickering
A dramatic image of an iceberg in Scoresby Sund in Northeast Greenland.
7. 'Young Tibetan Girl' by Larry Snider
A young girl from the Qinghai province in Tibet.
8. 'Daily Life In A Mundari Cattle Camp' by Johan Gerrits
The Mundari people from South Sudan are cattle herders as well as fierce warriors. Kids of the tribe are asked to collect the fresh cow dung and put it into piles which are then set on fire. This protects them and the cows from mosquitoes.
9. 'Waiting For Christmas Mass' by Matty Karp
Thousands of Ethiopian Orthodox Christian pilgrims gather in the holy city of Lalibela to visit the ''New Jerusalem.'' According to an Ethiopian Christmas tradition, the first days of January mark the celebration of Genna - the of the Ethiopian calendar version of Christmas.
10. 'Oyster Man On Dock After A Day Of Farming' by Nicola Ducati
The photo was captured in Cape Cod, a hook-shaped peninsula in Massachusetts, USA.
11. 'Lenin's Tomb' by Paul B. Goode, Third-Place Winner
Also known as Lenin's Mausoleum, this tomb, situated on Red Square in the center of Moscow, serves as the resting place of the Soviet leader Vladimir Lenin.
12. 'A Priest And Locals Sit Around' by Robi Chakraborty
This photograph was taken in Vrindavan and Mathura, the birthplace of Lord Krishna according to Hindu mythology.
13. 'Infinite' by Antoine Buttafoghi
The beauty and power of the raw landscapes of Greenland.
14. 'Painted Desert' by Barry Guthertz
The unconventional sandstone landscapes of Northern Arizona.
15. 'Carrelets De Fouras' by Julien Coomans
An unusual but picturesque fishing hut in Fouras on the west coast of France.
16. 'Pontochoco Dori Store Display' by Don Jacobson
Goods for sale are neatly and aesthetically organized at this shop in Japan.
17. 'Lapland Journey' by Carole Glaube
"The Arctic Circle cuts across Lapland with a palette of frigid winter light where colors are subtle and make a statement."
18. 'Winter In Woodend' by Melissa Stewart
A stunning shot of a foggy winter morning in Woodend, a town in Australia.
19. 'Dead Goat Polo' by Alain Schroeder, Second-Place Winner
Kok Boru is a traditional Kyrgyz game where the rider throws a goat's carcass into the tai kazan (goal) while riding on horseback. Despite the roughness of the sport, the men share a great respect for the sacrificed animal.
Share these amazing photos with your loved ones...