Some photographs exude such beauty and warmth that they transport you to a different world just by looking at them. The collection of photos below looks like it was lifted from some fairytales. From colorful fields to misty forests, these scenes are here to remind you of our world’s magical side that should always be cherished.
1. Meet the Great eared nightjar, which almost looks like a dragon bird. It can be found in southwest India and parts of Southeast Asia.
2. A beautiful flower shop entrance in Brussels, Belgium
3. This almost looks like a watercolor painting!
4. A swan swimming peacefully during winter somewhere in Finland
5. Is that a tree nymph?
Location: Madeira, Portugal (Photographer: Roksolyana Hilevych)
6. You can almost smell the crisp air of this magical morning
Location: Salisbury Water Meadows (Photographer: Mark Andreas Jones)
7. Wild garlic flowers in Gloucestershire, South West England
Location: The Reenagross Woodland Park, Ireland
9. This seems like a place where King Arthur would have probably hung out with Merlin
Location: Sintra, Portugal
10. I can't get over how beautiful this is!
Location: The Isle of Skye, Scotland (Photographer: Juuso Hämäläinen)
11. This is Tintagel Castle, a historic site situated on the clifftops of North Cornwall, United Kingdom. This gate is a part of the courtyard wall built in the Victorian era. It leads to Merlin's Cave - a sea cave formed by marine erosion.
12. They're all out for a stroll about the place
Location: Scotland (Photographer: Victoria)
13. This is Nikolskaya Street, a part of the traditional shopping district in central Moscow, Russia
14. That mountain looks so lonely
Location: Renndølsetra, Norway
15. How can you not fall in love with this place?
Location: South Moravia, Czech Republic (Photographer: Merve Cevik)
Share these photos with your loved ones!