Imagine you found a beautiful location near a riverside in the afternoon to take a selfie. But after you’ve pushed the camera button, you realize instead of the perfect shot of the water and sun behind you, a bird decided to push itself into the frame… Photobombing, where someone unexpectedly appears in the camera's field of view just as the picture is taken, can often result in awkward and hilarious moments. Sometimes it's accidental and sometimes it's deliberate, but some photobombings can really make you laugh. Here, we have shared some hilarious photobombing moments where the things in the background just stole the show.
Related: This is NOT How These Photos Were Supposed to Go
1. Cute witness
2. Jesus Christ!
3. That train driver in the background looks to have really enjoyed being part of the photo
4. A baby with a cat's tail!!! Is this the cutest photobomb or what?
5. Photobombed by a dolphin
6. That's some expert-level photobombing right there
7. Classic kid move
8. "Hey, Larry, can I be in the pic too? Can I?"
9. This horse looks to be bored of couples taking pictures near him and finally had enough
10. That kid behind is full of swag
11. Oh, dear!
12. When a friendly stingray decides to drop by unannounced on your picture
13. "You guys takin' a photo or somethin'?"
14. Aww... You can almost feel the jealousy on its face
15. Now, that's what you call a perfect photobomb
Share these funny pictures with your friends and family...