You might have blown away by the many beautiful skyscrapers you have seen in your city, but today we present a collection of some of the most unique buildings in the world. These structures – some in the shape of a cat and some that look like a crab– are unique and cool in their own way. Some of the buildings here, in fact, have stunning architecture and have even been awarded for it. We bet you won’t find such unique-looking buildings every day.
Related: Check Out the Most Unusual Buildings From Around the World
1. A cat-shaped kindergarten in Germany
2. Pavilion of the Enlightened, Thailand
3. The National Carpet Museum in Baku, Azerbaijan
4. Unique housing in the Netherlands
5. Entire rooms were discovered hidden inside this massive 16th-Century ‘Colossus’ sculpture in Florence, Italy
6. This building in Guizhou, China, has such a unique structure
7. 'The Interlace' building in Singapore. It was awarded the "World Building of the Year" title at the 2015 World Architecture Festival for its intelligent architecture.
8. This hotel in Cappadocia, Turkey, has been designed in the shape of a comfortable cave
9. An ecology center in China that's shaped like a crab
10. Doesn't this look like a cozy cottage from a fantasy film?
11. A beautiful Chilean shipping company building in Valparaíso, Chile
12. The Mōka Station building in Japan has been made in the shape of a locomotive
13. An Original 1930’s Shell Gas Station in North Carolina, US
14. The Tower of the Sun skyscraper in Kazakhstan. This high-rise building is suspended across the River Ishim and connects two large parks located on either side of the river via a bridge
15. Tianzi Hotel, China
Share these pictures with your friends and family...