The Tokyo International Foto Awards provides an opportunity for talented professional and amateur photographers from around the world to showcase their talent. The competition, which highlights the many wonderful colors of nature, announced its winners recently. Here, we have presented some of the best winning images from the Tokyo International Foto Awards 2020. These stunningly beautiful photos will once again make you marvel at the miracle that is Mother Nature.
See Also: These Amazing Nature Photographs Will Leave You in Awe!
1. Summer Fairies (Nature, Gold).
Photographer: Kazuaki Koseki
Fireflies fly around a summer forest in Japan.
2. Heaven On Earth (Nature, Gold).
Photographer: Saowanee Suntararak
A beautiful scene from Mt.Fuji in Japan with red maple leaves during autumn.
3. Kiss (Nature/Wildlife, Gold).
Photographer: Hong Chen
A tender moment between a mother giraffe and her newly born calf in Masai Mara, Kenya.
4. Pray For Earth (Nature/Landscapes, Gold).
Photographer: Roksolyana Hilevych
A stunning shot from somewhere around the Gimsoya Islands in Norway.
5. A Sheep (Nature/Animals, 1st Place).
Photographer: Claudia Guido
This sheep in Tuscany appears to be surrounded by cloudlike bodies!
6. The Philosopher (Nature/Pets, Gold).
Photographer: Mariko Klug
A dog enjoys the view over a frozen lake.
7. Ribbon Dance (Nature/Aerial, 1st Place).
Photographer: Richard Li
An amazing aerial shot of flamingos flying over Lake Magadi in Kenya.
8. Swamps' Colors (Nature/Trees, Gold).
Photographer: Mauro Battistelli
Incredible colors of a Texas swamp in the late autumn.
9. Silent Hills (Nature/Trees, Gold).
Photographer: Manfred Zobrist
Gentle snow-covered hills with single trees in Central Switzerland.
10. Fishermen Of The Mangroves (Fine Art, 1st Place).
Photographer: Les Sharp
A couple of fishermen in Xiapu, China, fish with hand nets, an ancient tradition has all but disappeared.
11. Roaring Storm (Nature/Seasons, Gold).
Photographer: Alexandru Popovski
An image of a storm cell moving towards the Island in the Florida Keys.
12. Keyhole (Fine Art/Landscape, Bronze).
Photographer: Craig Bill
An ice cave in Alaska's Matanuska Glacier.
13. Quiver Tree At Night (Nature/Trees, Silver).
Photographer: Gigi Williams
The amazing quiver trees in Namibia look even more magnificent against the starlit sky.
14. Underwater Gannets (Nature/Animals, Gold).
Photographer: Tracey Lund
Gannets (large white seabirds) feed underwater in Shetland, Scotland.
15. Sundown Theatre (Nature/Sunset, Gold).
Photographer: Bence Máté
A pair of backlit elephants during a sunset.
Share these wonderful photographs with other nature lovers!