Cats, while often independent creatures, still crave attention and love. Various cat owners have different ways to show affection to their feline friends. One sure-fire way to impress your family cat is to make them a comfortable and cool home. The collection of pictures below is from cat owners worldwide who have fashioned awesome forts and castles out of cardboard boxes for their lovable pets.
These DIY forts are quite creative and ingenious and are perfect habitats for the cats to spend their solo time in. Take a close look at these pictures and maybe you will find some inspiration to create some cool castle for your pet, too.
1. Cat of Thrones
2. The cat version of the MGM lion logo
3. The cat's lair
4. A dragon-shaped house for the cat to rule in
5. Seems like she doesn't want to share her castle with anyone!
6. How many pets can boast of forts being named after them?
7. All set to catch some mice...
8. Now that's one creative and multi-dimensional fort!
9. "What are you looking at? Get away from my castle, human!"
10. All set to rule... over dogs
11. "Hmm... I wonder when dinner will be served!"
12. "Please... We really don't feel like coming out today."
13. The emperor is coming... from his pagoda!
14. Now that's a proper Medieval fort!
15. My fort, my rules!
Share this post with other cat lovers!