When you get used to everyday life, it becomes hard to imagine that things can be different, however, they can. If there's a problem, then there is always a solution. Here are 19 genius ideas that have the potential to make our daily struggles go away. Take a look:
1. The bathroom at this doctor's office has a subtle way for victims of abuse, violence or human trafficking to get help.
2. This sign, in the women's bathroom, is for women who feel unsafe on a date.
3. This vet lights a candle whenever someone's pet passes away.
4. This park has a swing for wheelchair users.
5. These parking lines continue up the wall ensuring that you park well.
6. A color blind viewer.
7. In Singapore, an elderly person can tap their identity card to have more time crossing the road.
8. This toilet flushes by using your foot.
9. This mother 3D printed a cast, allowing her to take a shower in it.
10. A dish soap that lists each purpose for an ingredient.
11. This hexagonal graph paper for organic chemistry.
12. This grocery store started selling overripe, discount bananas with a recipe for banana bread on the bag.
13. A rubix cube for the blind.
14. This hotel has a fire evacuation plan at ground level enabling you to see if smoke has filled the hallways.
15. A great way to flush the toilet and wash your hands.
16. In Sweden, supermarket trolleys have a map of the supermarket.
17. A stall for your dog outside a super market in Copenhagen.
18. Perfectly flat floor, designed to stop people from running in the hallway.
19. A public bike stand with a built-in pump.