With the holiday season nearing and the first signs of winter appearing, the best time for cozy family entertainment has come. Whether you choose to stay home because of the weather or just because you feel like it, you are certainly going to have a lot of time for fun, entertaining, and meaningful family time. This is exactly why it is worthwhile and recommended that you familiarize yourself with the following 24 questions - questions that will make the relationships between the members of your family stronger and deeper.
Present the questions as a game keeping it lighthearted by having each family member draw a question out of a hat, this will allow everyone to be more comfortable with the idea of sharing. Have everyone sit in a circle answering questions in turn. Another way to do it is to allow a member to draw a question and ask it to another family member, the family member that answers the question will then get to draw a question.
1. What book influenced your life greatly?
2. Do you have a problem sitting and talking freely with people who are close to you about a particular subject?
3. What family rituals or customs do you like most and would continue with your own family?
4. Which writer would you like to write your life story?
5. If you had to travel a week and give up either your TV, phone or computer, which would you give up?
6. If you had an unlimited amount of money, what would you really do with your life?
7. What is the best Wi-Fi network name you've seen?
8. If you were famous, what would you be?
9. Who is the most famous person you met
10. What is the hardest challenge you face?
11. If you were the president for one day, what is one thing that you would change?
12. If you could live forever, would you choose to stay alive?
13. If you could choose to have dinner with anyone in theworlf, alive or dead, who would you choose?
14. What does a perfect relationship look like to you?
15. Was there any argument that you were part of or witness to which made you uncomfortable?
16. If you could bring to life one of the characters you read about in books, who would you choose and why??
17. What is the strangest dream you've ever had?
18. Do you have scars? If so, which one is the weirdest and how did you get it?
19. What is your current fear in life?
20. If you had your own talk show, who would be your first guest?
21. What was your biggest failure in life and what did you learn from it?
22. What is the best viral video you've ever seen?
23. If someone wrote a biography about you, what would be the title?
24. Say five things that you are grateful for in your life.
A few closing words…
These and other questions that you can think of on your own are a key to a much deeper understanding, which will strengthen the relationships between the members of your household. Remember that there is nothing like family and these questions will help break barriers and give everyone a chance to know each other better. Share these questions with your friends so that they too can enjoy a funny, deep family experience that will be remembered for many years to come.