Who knew charts could be so fascinating… and relatable! The charts and graphs presented below sum up our everyday lives almost too perfectly. Made by Irina Blok, a designer based in San Francisco, these vivid diagrams are unlike anything we had read or drawn in school. From describing procrastination to how our spending has changed post-COVID, almost all of us will be able to find some of these charts relatable. Some of them are amusing while some are surprisingly accurate depictions of our lives. We hope you find them enjoyable…
1. If only we could stop worrying
2. We've all been there
3. How did the artist get hold of my nightly routine?
4. Well, that's true, isn't it?
5. That’s an exponential curve for many of us
6. Painfully accurate
7. Working from home isn't as easy as it sounds
9. Not very easy to be in the present, is it?
10. Online shopping has almost become a way of life now
11. Uncomfortable truth, isn't it?
12. Perhaps the one good that came out of this
13. Just how to maintain the balance?
Check out more works of the artist on her Instagram page.
Share these photos with your loved ones!