Even if you love cooking, it can be a real hassle at times. This is especially true when you are tired and not in the mood to invest a lot of time and energy into cooking. Thankfully, there are plenty of genius hacks and tricks out there that can help you save a lot of time while preparing food. We shared 12 of such food hacks below. They may seem unusual at first, but once you try them, you'll wish you had known about them earlier.
1. Eat a hard taco over a soft tortilla shell, and get a second taco!
2. Now, this is a really useful wrapping hack...
3. Use banana leaves to package food without using plastic
4. Use an apple corer to prep roast potatoes
5. A spoon can be utilized to anchor your strainer
6. Have two frozen pizzas, but just one tray? No worries, just try this method…
7. Make a grilled cheese sandwich on a waffle iron. The square waffle holes will help hold extra sauce, and it will be more enjoyable to eat.
8. This infographic will come in really handy for those who frequently cook with spices:
9. Keep some white grapes in the freezer. They can be used as ice cubes in your white wine. When you are done with the wine, you can enjoy wine-infused grapes!
10. Use muffin tins instead of messing up 10 bowls for tacos
11. This guide is super useful
12. Don’t throw away the jar of mustard after finishing it. Make a yummy salad dressing with any three healthy ingredients of your choice. Put the ingredients into the mustard jar, shake well, and you are done!
Share these useful hacks with your friends and family...