While I do love this time of year, it's also an ideal time to wrap yourself in blankets and wait for spring. And while you may feel like there's not much to do when it's below zero outside, there are plenty of things that will entertain you in this freezing weather. Let's take a look at all the things that only occur in winter.
1. Your car wheel freezes from the snow...
2. Even after you drive away it appears as though your car is still parked.
3. You have developed camouflage skills.
4. You open your trunk and this is what happens.
5. A work of art at a regular cafe.
6. Things that you see every day look different.
7. A new way to block the road.
8. When you look at your car and you realize that you need to take the bus.
9. Just looking at the ground you can tell who walked in the snow.
10. Your snowman looks like the Tower of Pisa because of temperature changes.
11. You went outside and couldn't take your eyes off the lights and the snowflakes.
12. The snow is the cause of problems with your relationship with the neighbors.
13. Even the traffic lights look forward to spring.
14. A modern snowman.