Cooking can often be a time-consuming and frustrating task. This is why we all love a good kitchen hack - they make our lives a little easier. We have collected 14 genius tips and tricks for you today, and we have a hunch you will really appreciate them. From using a fork on your Oreos to putting a rotating tray in your fridge, these hacks may sound weird, but they are pretty useful. Scroll on and find the ones that will be helpful to you.
Related: Make Cooking Easier With These Unusual Food Hacks & Tricks
1. Use a fork on your Oreos so that your fingers never touch the milk
2. A smart way to let your toast cool so one side doesn’t get soggy.
3. “If you’re baking brownies and don’t have a small enough baking pan, roll up some tin foil and it works as a barrier perfectly.”
4. You can use the hack from above on a few other dishes too...
5. To stop the smell of onions, place a paper towel under the cut end. It will absorb all the odor!
6. “For large batches of cookie dough, roll it into logs, freeze and slice off what you want, and enjoy fresh cookies anytime!”
7. Putting your cooking oil in a soy sauce container will help you drizzle it more easily
8. Save freezer space by cutting out the cooking instructions from the box
9. To keep the lid from a smaller pot from submerging completely, secure it with a chopstick
10. Adding a little food dye when you boil eggs will ensure there's no confusion as to which ones are raw and which cooked
11. A medication syringe can be a great tool to measure honey for baking recipes
12. Storing cake in a container can be messy, as the bottom part tends to stick and you have to dig it out. Here's a simple solution: flip the container upside down and use the lid as the bottom
13. Place a rotating tray in your fridge. Accessing the stuff in the back becomes so much easier!
14. Use your bread ends to soak up grease
Share these awesome tips and tricks with your friends and family...