Many kinds of optical illusions exist. Some trick our color perception and others mingle with our understanding of shapes and proportions. The 14 optical illusions we’re about to share with you confuse the mind and make the viewer see moving images where no actual motion occurs. All of these images are completely static, they’re not videos or animations, but your brain will try to convince you otherwise!
1. This peacock is spreading its feathers
2. Here's a trick - focus on one of these circles, and it will stop moving
3. It seems as if every ball is moving in a different direction
4. Scroll up and down to see these shapes moving from side to side
5. This picture has a shine to it!
6. The spiral keeps expanding!
7. Which way are the arrows going - left or right?
8. Do you see the three moving cylinders?
9. So many moving hearts!
10. An endless corridor
11. When you try to focus on the white square, it moves further and further...
12. These squares are moving like a wave
13. So many rotating circles!
14. How is this ball floating above that black hole?!
Share these mind-bending illusions with family and friends!