As unfortunate as it may sound, deception is the name of the game for an overwhelming number of companies these days. One of the most glaring marketing tactics through which consumers are being shamelessly manipulated is deceptive packaging. As these 20 pictures prove, companies are constantly lying about the size and the quality of their products through mislabeling items, putting things in bigger boxes, and distributing the contents of the product in a very misleading manner. The only question I have is, how’s all this legal?
1. "1001 stickers and 768 of them are useless"
2. So by "candy topped" they mean a singular piece of candy?!
3. "Is anyone else bothered by deceptive packaging like this?"
4. "Tricked by the packaging of my moisturizing cream"
5. Is it even legal to label this "nondairy creamer"?
6. Modern production in a nutshell
7. This isn't even funny
8. I see, this is the fake kind of natural brown sugar!
9. "I was wondering why this watermelon juice tasted so weird"
10. This is why you should always read the small print
11. Oh my, all the meatballs rolled right under the transparent part of the package - what a convenient "coincidence"
12. "Some acrylic paints I bought..."
13. Just scratch off the sticker, and the truth will appear
14. "This big box of beef jerky seemed like a bargain until I opened the box"
15. This one's just pure EVIL!
16. Proof that there is no such thing as "flushable toilet wipes"
17. When the size is "actual" but not so factual
18. The same quantity, but new packaging on the right
19. "Thought I’d buy some colored pens.... turns out every single one of them has blue ink?!"
20. The package says "printed all over" and they deliberately left just the pattern visible
Share these eye-opening pictures with others!