1. Apply coconut oil for stretch marks, daily
Coconut oil has been shown to reduce the appearance of stretch marks while also making the skin smooth and radiant. It helps feed the skin and repairs damaged skin through its minerals, vitamins and nutrients. As it contains iron, vitamin E and K, coconut oil also helps enhance new cell generation on the skin, ultimately removing stretch marks. The lauric acid of coconut oil has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties which boosts the healing process of stretch marks.
• Apply some coconut oil over the stretch marks, layer after layer. Thoroughly massaging the oil into the skin.
• Apply the coconut oil two to three times each day until you see the stretch marks slowly fading away.
2. Combine tea tree oil with coconut oil
Tea tree oil is packed with anti-viral, antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties, which helps treat all kinds of problems including stretch marks.
• Combine 4 tablespoons of coconut oil with 3 to 4 drops of tea tree oil.
• Then apply on the affected area.
• Use the remedy two or three times a day.
3. Combine coconut oil with turmeric
Turmeric is best known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antiseptic agents, making it a fantastic remedy for acne, skin infections, fever, arthritis, digestive problems and also stretch marks.
• Soak the turmeric overnight and then grind into a paste. On a warm, low flame add 1 cup of coconut oil, then add the turmeric paste.
• Apply the mix over the stretch marks and wash off after 30 minutes.
4. Create a sugar scrub using coconut oil
Sugar is composed of essential fatty acids that help moisturize the skin and prevent stretch marks.
• Start by melting 2 tablespoons of coconut oil then adding 2 tablespoons of sugar. Combine well. Add 3 to 4 drops of vanilla essential oil and combine ingredients well.
• Gently massage the oil for 15 minutes over the stretch marks and use normal water to wash the oil off.
• Repeat twice a day.
5. Create a homemade coconut oil soap
• Grate a natural soap, then sprinkle 1 to 2 ounces of coconut oil over it and heat the ingredients on a double boiler.
• Stir often, do not allow the ingredients to burn. Once liquefied, remove from the heat.
• Add 10 to 15 dried petals and rose geranium essential oil (about 3 drops) to it. Stir well to get the wanted consistency and later pour into soap molds.
• Once the soap has cooled, remove from molds, letting them dry for 3 to 4 days.
• Use the soap daily, rubbing over the stretch marks.
6. Combine coconut oil with rose essential oil
• On a low flame, warm a cup of coconut oil and add 10 drops of rose essential oil, mixing well.
• Apply this mixed oil on the stretch marks and gently massage it for 30 minutes.
• Apply the remedy daily, removing the stretch marks effectively.