1. Click the Play button to begin playing the game.
2. Once you've done that, a series of cards will appear on screen. On the first level, for instance, nine cards will appear, arranged in three rows of three cards each.
3. What you have to do is combine two or more cards of the same type by overturning the cards you select by clicking with your mouse.
4. Different card types have different score values, so for instance, if you match two Diamond cards, then you'll score 25 points for each card. Similarly, if you match two Knight cards, then you'll score 50 points for each. You'll unlock more valuable cards as you play through the levels, worth even more points than the first two card types you have access to on the initial levels.
5. Combinations can be made diagonally, horizontally or vertically - the cards you choose to combine simply must touch each other at one edge.
6. Note the symbol in the top-left-hand corner of the game screen. This symbol denotes whether the level requires you to complete it in a certain number of moves, or beat the timer.