1. Click on the game screen to begin the game.
2. View the cards you have on the bottom seven decks. Look at the cards on the table that are face up. See if any of the cards have a relation to the deck located second from left at the top of your screen. If any of the cards that appear on the bottom seven decks are either a number higher or lower than the deck that is second from left at the top of your screen, you can place it. You can either go one lower or one higher in number for each card you place. Unlike traditional Solitaire, there is no need to pay attention to whether a card is red or black - only then number.
3. As a reminder, the card order is as follows: A, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K.
4. Keep an eye out for cards that display a key symbol on them on any of the bottom seven decks. Placing one of these cards will allow you to unlock the two locked decks so you can fill those too.
5. In the event that you run out of moves with cards from the bottom seven decks, use the reserve deck in the top-left-hand corner of the screen to shuffle the cards and pull one out that's suitable for placement.