1. Click on Classic to begin the game. Then select either to try and do 25 clicks until the end of the level, 50 or pro, which is 50 but harder.
2. Click 25 to select the slowest tempo to start off with.
3. Click on the black keys as they move down the screen. You must not touch the white keys.
4. See how far you can go - a green bar will appear when you've completed the level. It's great to finish but what decides your score is the amount of time it took you, so try to be as fast and accurate as you can.
5. Once you begin finding the game too easy, you can try experimenting with the different modes available from the initial game screen, such as a feisty arcade or a mellow Zen.