The object of this incredibly colorful and fun puzzle game is to move the "lock blocks" to keys of the same color. Each box can only move in a certain direction.. READ MORE
Help Robin Hood Loot the Rich and Save the Poor!
Get Your Own Brain Trainer to Improve Your Concentration!
Can You Figure Out How to Cook These Renegade Chickens?
Rebuild a World With This Terrific Jigsaw Game!
Connect the Dots Without Repeating the Line!
Evade the Evil Fish and Collect All the Treasure!
1. Follow the tutorial on screen. It'll be the first thing that shows when you load up the game.
2. Click the big, yellow play button in the middle of the screen.
3. Select the red Level 1 icon in the top-left-hand corner of the screen to begin the first level.
4. Think about how you're going to plan your moves. Remember that the "lock blocks" can only be moved in a single direction.
5. Click on the lock block you'd like to move using the left button on your mouse. Repeat the click according to how far along a row you wish to move a given lock block.
6. Match the lock blocks to all the keys displayed in the level.
7. Move on to the next level.
email addresses were disqulified from the list and couldn't be sent. To return Click Here
Instead of manually entering the email addresses you want to send to each and every time, you can now create your own personalized contact list that will be available for you to use any time you want to share one of our posts with your friends and family.
Now you can easily and quickly add contacts from your email account (such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo etc.), or just manually add the email addresses you'd like to keep in your contact list.