Once we have finished school and learned all the necessary skills at work, it may seem that no further studying is necessary. However, there are people who never stop learning and are fascinated by the world in detail. Take a look at these interesting photos.
1. This man blew a small hole in his throat by holding his nose and closing his mouth while sneezing. He was in the hospital for two weeks.
2. This is what a spacesuit looks like from the inside.
3. Pollen on a bee as seen through a powerful microscope.
4. What a stinger looks like.
5. This is what a polar bear's fur looks like: empty on the inside and full of air.
6. A salt crystal found at Salar de Uyuni.
7. An image of the GPS tracking of multiple wolves in six different packs around Voyageurs National Park - this shows how carefully wolf packs avoid each other's territory.
8. A sperm whale has a special spermaceti organ that is located on the bones of its skull. When the whale wants to get to the shore, the organ has the ability to become liquid, and when a whale wants to go back underwater, the organ becomes solid again.
9. Pictured below is the Mercator projection versus the true size of each country.
10. Inside the sword of the Motherland Calls.
11. The atomic-force microscope allows you to see the structure of organic compounds, similar to how they're drawn in books.
12. Calcium buildup in a water pipe that needed to be replaced.
13. It looks like a piece of rock, but it's actually a snowflake under a microscope.
14. Elysia chlorotica, the first animal that uses photosynthesis like plants.
15. When a frog eats a firefly.
16. This is what a beaver can do: