There are fewer things more shocking for a man than when he learns he's going to be a father. Frankly, most men are not really up to the job, but given their deficiencies, I suppose we can say they are doing the best they can. However, that doesn’t mean we can’t roll our eyes, give them a good yelling-at or simply laugh at their utter ineptitude. And since laughter is the best medicine for our ills, why not crack a few laughs at 18 of the most ridiculous things dads have been caught doing when they thought no one was watching?
1. I love my kids. They're unique...or are they?
2. I endeavor to teach a bit of history while they are young.
3. Hey, honey, look at this! Look at this!
4. She asked me for a hair bun - I'm teaching her about homonyms.
5. Naturally, I want my son to take after me.
6. Because no one teaches science like me.
7. I will always make sure my kids are presentable.
8. And I will teach them patience and discipline.
9. But I won't neglect my personal needs.
10. No reason why we can't all be happy.
11. As long as everything is taken care of.
12. And I do try to make eye contact.
13. Dads like me know that for every problem there is a solution.
14. It's getting the job done that counts, functionality is what I provide.
15. For example, if a baby has cold hands there's this technique I've developed.
16. Mum's carry too much: I don't waste pocket space with things like tissues.
17. Neither is there any point in using a shopping cart. This is much more efficient.
18. I am the greatest dad in the world.