Have you ever phoned in an order to your favorite bakery asking for a special personalized cake for your loved one? Well, I certainly have, and I definitely won't be making that mistake again. If you don't understand why, just have a look at some of these hilarious cake designs that weren't quite what the customer asked for:
1. Dear Mr. Baker, just write 'Happy birthday'. Thank you.
2. Please write 'thanks for a great year' in purple. Okay?
3. Dear Mr. Baker, I'll send you a USB stick with the picture I want.
4. Baker, can you write 'Happy Birthday' in Spanish?
5. Please write 'congratulations' as small as possible.
6. I have emailed you the picture I would like, please put that on the cake.
7. Please write: 'Let's celebrate' in the middle. Okay?
8. Can you put a paw print on it, please?
9. Dear Mr. Baker, please write 'Happy Birthday Sheri' with an 'I'.
10. Okay this is what I want: 'Happy Birthday - comma - Laura.'
11. Can you write: 'Happy Birthday, Daniel' in Italian, French, English?
12. Dear Mr. Baker, for the decoration we'd like 'Happy 60th Birthday, Linda' (cherry on top).
13. Can we have a cake that looks like this photo please?
14. She has graduated, so please draw a CAP on her head.
15. This is what happened when I texted in my cake decoration instructions.
16. For this graduation cake I'd like a scholar's cap and the year 2008. Oh, and I want sprinkles.
17. ...So those were my instructions. Oh, and it's to be picked up at eleven.
18. Dear Mr. baker, please write 'Nancy' in caps, if you know what I mean.
19. Two cakes please, and write 'Happy Birthday' on both.
20. What do I want written? Nothing.