There's nothing more delectable than Nutella - a chocolate, hazelnut spread. This versatile ingredient can be used to prepare many desserts and in Italy, it is often spread over a slice of bread or crackers. In the video below, we are going to take a look at how to make creamy Nutella Fudge Pops. You can find the recipe below the video.
Here's the recipe:
You will also need a mold.
1. Heat a medium-sized pan over low heat and add all the ingredients into a pan. Combine until the Nutella has melted and the chocolate powder has completely dissolved.
2. Prior to the mix reaching boiling point, cool the milk down and fill each mold.
3. Freeze each cup for about 45 minutes, then place a stick in the middle. The pop should be frozen enough so that the stick does not fall to the sides.
4. Freeze for a further 5 hours (or more if needed) until the fudge pop is completely solid.
5. To remove it from its mold, place the cup under running water. Do not wet the ice cream. Remove the Nutella pop from its container, serve and enjoy.
Get free access To all the posts in our new app!