This cute and hilarious collection of kids with their pets show just how patient and tolerant some dogs and cats actually are. They are willing to dress up in all sorts of humiliating attire, and are willing to go through any form of play time, so long as it means that their young pal will be happy. Take a look:
1. They'll soon begin to think they're pets too.
2. With kids, colors and a dalmatian... expect this to happen.
3. It wasn't me! It was the dog.
4. This is what happens when you leave your kids at home with your dog.
5. This kid would rather feed his fake dog, than his real one.
6. Let this photo serve as a lesson. Do not leave your kids alone with the cat!
7. Poor cat! His face says it all...
8. They're expected to play along.
9. They're expected to get their nails done.
10. The brighter the better.
11. Kids enjoy teasing their pets.
12. Pets are so patient, aren't they?
13. They use them as a blank canvas to draw on.
14. And when they're really close, they'll become partners in crime.
15. Pets are required to wear unicorn hats.
16. They probably look forward to the day their pets go to school.
17. Kids will come up with any play time activities with their pets.
18. It's clear to see that pets should not be left alone with kids.
19. Even if it's just for five minutes.