What is Sassy Water? And, will it really help you lose up to seven pounds and five inches around your waist in an insanely short time? The answer is yes! Lemon water has long been touted as a great way to cleanse your body, and help you lose weight, but adding a few ingredients may boost that weight loss power. The recipe is not only healthy, it's simple to make too.
• 4 quarts water
• 1 lemon
• 1 cucumber
• 12 fresh mint leaves
• 1 tsp. fresh ginger
1. First, you'll need 3 1/2 to 4 quarts of water in a pitcher. Use filtered water to make sure it's pure.
2. Thoroughly wash one lemon. Slice it very thinly, and add it to the water. You don't need to squeeze the juice out, just drop the slices in.
3. Peel and thinly slice one cucumber, and add to the water. Add 12 fresh, clean mint leaves.
4. Next, you will need one teaspoon of finely grated ginger. Make sure it is fresh ginger, not dried powder from your spice rack. Add the ginger to the water. Give it a quick stir, cover and place in the refrigerator over night. Drink it chilled throughout the following day.
5. Make a fresh batch every day for four days. Repeat as needed for great results.
Get free access To all the posts in our new app!