John & Fish, a brother and sister duo from Taiwan, have been photographing birds since 2006. Amazed by the beauty of nature, they began taking pictures of the birds of Taiwan and soon opened up a flickr account which promptly “exploded” with visitors. Their online album got millions of views from around the world. Viewers even provided the duo with valuable information which inspired their newer works.
If you want to see more of their work, check out their site Johnnfish.com.
The presentation is accompanied by music - We recommend you turn on your speakers.
To start the music click on "play"
1. Malay Night Heron Chicks
2. A Moorhen Mother Feeding Her Chick
3. Two Taiwan Yuhinas
4. Blue and White Flycatcher Eating Its Dinner
5. Vivid Niltavas Feeding on Berries
6. Yellow Bittern Enjoying a Spot of Fishing
7. Taiwan Yuhina Feeding on Nectar
8. Dinner Time for a Hungry Young Egret
9. Rufous-bellied Niltava Flying Away With its Prize
10. Rufous-bellied Blue Flycatcher Having a Rest on a Frond
11. Curious Taiwan Yuhina
12. Chinese Bulbul Enjoying His Food
13. Crested Tern Caught in the Act
14. Taiwan Blue Magpie landing Over a Smiling Beagle
15. Japanese White Eye Taking the Plunge
16. Angry Firecrest
17. Taiwan Blue Magpie and a Beagle
18. Steere's Babblers
19. Taiwan Blue Magpie Cooling Off
20. A Black Drongo Mother Feeding Her Chicks
21. Taiwan Yuhina takes to the Sky
22. Daurian Redstart Perching
23. Green-backed Tit Feasting on Berries
24. Egret Mother and Her Young
25. Muller's Barbet Feeding Its Partner
26. Muller's Barbet Looking for Food
27. Spotted Munias on a Bamboo Branch
28. Black-naped Blue Flycatcher Family Enjoying Dinner
Please check your SPAM folder. We will continue to send you emails from now on. If you are still not receiving our emails, please let us know by clicking on the "Contact Us" button located on the top bar of our website and filling the contact form.
The new BabaMail app is now available at the app stores.