It's said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And here's a delicious recipe I'd gladly wake up to each morning. This heavenly treat combines all of your favorite ingredients:
Here's the recipe:
• Scrambled eggs
• Chopped red and green peppers
• 1 tube of crescent rolls
• 8 strips of bacon
• Shredded cheddar cheese
• Egg wash
1. Combine the scrambled eggs, or whisk the eggs with the peppers in a pan. Cook until light and fluffy (but slightly undercooked).
2. Lay out the crescent roll in a circle and overlap the corners so that you form a ring.
3. Lay strips of bacon across each crescent roll and layer with scrambled eggs across the widest part. Top the eggs with some cheese.
4. Brush the pasty with egg wash then bake for 20 minutes at 375 °F. Slice and serve hot. Enjoy!