If there's one drink that you should drink before bed, turmeric golden milk tea is it. This healthful drink helps promote a good night's sleep, it cleanses the blood, heals digestive issues and is an anti-inflammatory drink that helps protect against cancer. But its incredible health benefits do not just stop there.
Turmeric, is renowned for its health benefits. In fact, it has been shown to help in the following:
1. It detoxifies the liver.
2. It clears mucus from the body.
3. It promotes weight loss.
4. Turmeric is a great remedy for acne.
5. It can be used to alleviate a toothache.
6. It helps with pain.
7. It soothes inflamed joints.
8. Turmeric purifies the blood.
9. It helps with depression.
10. It heals wounds.
11. It soothes symptoms associated with eczema.
12. Turmeric helps lower cholesterol.
13. It boosts the immune system.
While turmeric's health benefits come in the dozen, combining it with other ingredients, particularly good fats, will help calm the brain, balance hormones and naturally promote a calm and good night's sleep. The taste of golden milk tea is incredibly delicious too, and tastes very similar to warm chai tea.
The recipe is diverse too and many ingredients can be used when making turmeric golden milk.
Ingredients (serves 4-6 servings)
Get free access To all the posts in our new app!