There are times when my closet has resembled more of a laundry basket than it has a clothing store. Yet, while I prefer to have the majority of my clothes hung, I often don't have the space to do so - and I've also discovered that some clothes crease less when folded too. There is, as you are about to discover, a correct technique to folding the majority of your clothes, from the various kinds of shirts and tops, to how to fold underwear, we've got the lot covered. Take a look:
1. A perfectly folded pair of jeans:
2. This method will ensure a crease-free shirt:
3. A hassle-free method to folding a long sleeve top:
4. Useful methods to fold a T-shirt like a pro:
5. Group your tank tops together with this folding method:
6. The only method you need to learn for the perfect underwear drawer:
Want to see NO ADS or pop ups ever again?
Become a premium member and get the best version of BabaMail!To purchase a premium subscription, we want to log you in more safely, please log in first or open a new free account by clicking on Login.