1. Put a paper towel with lettuce leaves to soak up moisture and keep them crisp.
2. Turn a cupcake baking tray upside down. Place your tacos in the middle to keep the fillings inside.
3. Slice up a watermelon in strips and easily eat them with a stick.
4. Put your cherry tomatoes between 2 dishes and slice between them, to avoid mess.
5. Add a stick to a tub of yogurt, then freeze. Now you have a super, summer lolly!
6. By slicing them properly, you can fit 2 pizzas on one oven tray.
7. Buy cheap vegetables and freeze what you can't eat.
8. Pour coffee into your ice tree for undilutable iced-coffee cubes.
9. Take a glass and use it to remove mango peel.
10. Pop some dried rice grains into a cupcake tray to absorb grease.
12. Fill a used condiment bottle with pancake mix to evenly dispense.
13. Quickly cook bacon using a waffle maker.
14. Warm a glass and place it over your too hard and cold butter to soften it up.
15. You can actually cook pancakes on a coffee maker.
16. Use your cookie tray efficiently: fill one portion with milk.
17. Turn an empty Dole cup upside down onto a jar for a handy snack carrier.
18. If you've added too much milk to your oatmeal, rescue it with chia seeds.
19. If you keep your frozen ice-cream tub in a ziplock bag and pop it back in the freezer it'll stay soft.
20. Using proper cutting techniques, completely fill your sandwich with meaty bites.
21. You can fix a straw through a strawberry to remove the top.
22. Like flowers, keep your bunched asparagus longer lasting in a jar of water.
23. Slice part of your ice-cream tub for wonderful sandwich.