Here's a divine main dish you and your guests are going to love. You've probably heard of and tried to make hasselback potatoes, but have you ever tried this technique with chicken? This recipe will undoubtedly make it onto your dinner table time and time again. The best part? It will only take you 10 minutes to prepare! Watch the video below, then be sure to save the recipe just beneath it:
Here's the recipe:
Ingredients (Serves 2)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
• 1 teaspoon olive oil
• 1½ cups fresh baby spinach
• ¼ cup ricotta cheese
• 2, 1-pound chicken breasts
• ⅛ cup white cheddar cheese, grated
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C or Gas Mark 6). Meanwhile, in a pan over medium heat add oil and cook the spinach for 3 to 5 minutes or until it appears wilted. Stir in the ricotta and cook for a further 30 seconds to 1 minute. Allow the spinach and ricotta mix to cool.
2. In the mean time, cut slits into the chicken breasts (about 1cm apart) and 75 percent of the way through the chicken - the most important factor here is that you do not cut all the way through it.
3. Stuff the spinach and ricotta mixture into the cuts and season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with white cheddar cheese generously on top and sprinkle the paprika adding some color and flavor.
4. Bake in the center of the oven for 20 to 25 minutes until the cheese has melted and the juices are clear! Dig in!
Get free access To all the posts in our new app!