For a delicious yet incredibly innovative twist on pizza, try this heavenly pizza dip bowl filled with gooey, cheesy goodness. Serve it up at your next dinner party and it will be gone in no time! The best part? This pizza dip bowl is incredibly easy to make. This recipe features four main ingredients, but if you are in the mood to get a little creative, you can add as many ingredients as you like, customizing the dip to suit your tastes. Try adding different spices, cooked ground meat, pepperoni, sausage or bacon. Or keep to a vegetarian theme and add some mushroom instead. Tantalize your taste buds by watching the video below and be sure to save the recipe just beneath it. Enjoy!
Here's the recipe:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the bread bowl onto a foil lined baking sheet and hollow out the middle carefully - be sure not to scoop out bread from the bottom and the sides.
2. Pour the marinara sauce into the center of the bread bowl and add the oregano and the black pepper to sauce. Combine the ingredients together.
3. Sprinkle cheese on top of the marinara, covering the areas where the sauce meets the bread. Sprinkle some basil over the top.
4. Then, tent foil loosely over the top of the bread bowl, but keep the foil away from the cheese and place it in the oven. Bake the bread for 30 minutes then remove the foil and bake for a further 5 to 10 minutes. The cheese should be melted and slightly brown.
5. Serve your pizza dip bread with some bread slices, crackers or brad sticks and enjoy!
Get free access To all the posts in our new app!