Dr. James Hull is a self-confessed vintage car collector. His prized collection consists of over 543 classic cars, with an asking price of £100 million ($154 million USD). Jaguar purchased the collection in May, 2014 for an undisclosed sum.
There is a bonus video at the end, featuring the owner that takes you on a virtual tour of the magnificent collection. Enjoy! You can check out more amazing images at swns.com
1. An Enormous Warehouse Full of Vintage Cars
The cars were stored in numerous warehouses throughout Hertfordshire before they were sold to Jaguar.
2. Red Mini Traveller Once Belonging to Lord Mountbatten
3. 1960s Sky Blue Triumph TR5
4. 1950s Jaguar XK
Dr. Hull traveled the world to find many of the gems in his prized collection. There are even a few models that go all the way back to the turn of the century.
5. Stirling Moss, the legendary UK Formula 1 Driver
6. Classic Cars That Date as Far Back as the 1930s
7. Vintage WWII Planes Hanging Around the Warehouse
Among the famed collection of antique vehicles is; an Austin that once belonged to Sir Winston Churchill, a Bentley once owned by Sir Elton John, Lord Mountbatten's Mini Traveller and a Jaguar D-Type valued at around £4 million ($6.1 million USD).
8. A Bottle Green Moris Minor
9. Over 300 Rare Miniature Replicas Line Up the Shelves
10. A Very Rare Red Jaguar E Type
Dr. Hull put the cars up for sale due to health reasons, though he has remarkably defeated cancer three times throughout the course of his life.
Dr. Hull amassed his fortune from his cosmetic dentistry business 'James Hull Associates', which opened in 1987 and quickly became an industry leader in the UK. He currently owns over 50 practices throughout the country.
14. The Proud Owner, Dr. James Hull
Bonus Video: A Tour of James Hull's Fantastic Car Collection
Please check your SPAM folder. We will continue to send you emails from now on. If you are still not receiving our emails, please let us know by clicking on the "Contact Us" button located on the top bar of our website and filling the contact form.
The new BabaMail app is now available at the app stores.