When old items around the house become somewhat obsolete or unfashionable, what may seem like a heaving pile of junk can be converted into innovative, stylish decor. These 20 items show that it is possible to breathe new life into most of your old things. And, they may just inspire you to create something equally terrific too.
1. An innovative lighting arrangement made from a wine barrel. A stunning feature over the dining table.
2. Repurpose old and colorful purses or handbags to make a dazzling and original garden feature.
3. An oil barrel converted into a stylish bench.
4. Unwanted dishes and baskets can easily be transformed into pretty and colorful flower pots.
5. Disused buckets, reinvented and repurposed into colorful and lovely stools.
6. An innovative way to recycle old cups and saucers - transform them into decorative candle holders.
8. An old tennis racket can be used as a mirror frame and a coat-hanger.
9. An innovative and stylish way to recreate a chair seat. Simply use old leather belts woven and tacked on the seat.
10. A beautiful clock made from a bicycle wheel - the perfect gift for discerning minimalists.
11. Convert a guitar case into a shelving unit to store your treasured ornaments.
12. Stylish seating for your outdoor space, simply made from old tires.
14. An old and vintage bathtub remodeled as a comfortable yet classy seating arrangement.
15. A bicycle revamped as a bathroom sink, complete with a towel rack.
16. A large, old tire converted into a chic ottoman.
17. An old garden rake, reconstructed as a wine glass holder.
18. An old ladder transformed into a shelving unit. Perfect for storing your favorite items.
19. A worn down boat, beautifully turned into a comfortable bed.
20. Old forks, twisted and converted into a tasteful coat-hangar.