While this Italian dessert's name makes it sound like it's actually really hard to make, it really isn't at all! In fact, the hardest part of the whole process is leaving it to set. This treat is made with sweetened, thickened cream and combined with Jell-O for a taste that's truly out of this world. Here's how to make it:
1. Pour the strawberry-flavored Jell-O into three large glass cups, as displayed in the video, then place them at an angle and leave the Jell-O to set in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
2. Next, pour the milk into a pan and add the powdered gelatin. Leave to bloom for five minutes.
3. Whisk the mixture, then add the sugar to it. Once you've done this, heat the mixture on a medium-low heat, whisking continuously. Remove from the heat as soon as it begins to steam.
May also interest you:
4. Then, add the heavy cream, vanilla extract and salt to the mixture and whisk until its consistency is completely even. Leave to cool to room temperature.
5. Pour the mixture from the pan into the glasses, then leave to chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Add a halved strawberry to finish off the desserts once cooled.
Get free access To all the posts in our new app!