We all know that fruit offer many helpful health benefits, but who remembers all the myriad reasons why it's good to eat them, and which does what. Here are some great 'print-and-hang-on-fridge" information that will remind you why you are eating an avocado, other than the delicious taste!
Health Benefits of Consuming Dates
1) Dates are free from cholesterol and contain very low fat. Dates are rich in vitamins and minerals.
2) They are rich source of protein, dietary fiber and rich in vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B5 along with vitamin A1 and C.
3)It helps improve the digestive system as it contains soluble and insoluble fibers and different kinds of amino acids.
4) Dates are great energy boosters as they contain natural sugars like glucose, sucrose and fructose. To get a bigger advantage add dates to milk and make it a very nutritious snack.
5)Dates are very low in calories and are extremely suitable for health conscious people.
6) Dates are rich in potassium and reduced in sodium. This helps regulate a healthy nervous system. Researchers have revealed the fact that potassium intake, up to a certain extent, can reduce the risk of stroke.
7) Dates also help in lowering of the LDL cholesterol.
9) Dates also have fluorine that slows down the process of tooth decay.
11) Dates help in weight gain and are beneficial for those who suffer from over slimming problem.
13) It also helps in improving eye sight and helps in curing night blindness as well.
14) It may improve the sperm count when taken with milk.
Get free access To all the posts in our new app!