One of the biggest parts of Christmas celebrations every year is setting up a tree. The thrill of buying a Christmas tree and decorating it with your loved ones is truly special and will never get old. However, if you’re looking for some unique or unusual ideas for your Christmas tree this year, you're in luck. We’ve collected some of the most unusual and innovative festive trees you will ever see.
These amazingly creative DIY solutions will motivate you to make your own tree this festive season. What’s more, they are made from the simplest of items such as scraps, books, tree branches, plywood, and even pizza boxes! Scroll on and find the Christmas tree that inspires you the most.
1. These Christmas trees are made from just one wooden pallet
2. Use an old calendar and toilet paper rolls to make a tree this season
3. Or try a piece of plastic pipe...
4. Wood scraps too can be recycled and turned into a unique Christmas tree
5. This one's been made by branches found on a backyard
6. A Christmas tree made from branches that fell in the street
7. The symbol of Christmas made from some scrap 3/4” plywood. The sections are held together with pocket screws, and the star is held by wood glue.
8. Sometimes scrap oak ply also works...
9. Here's one created just from local sea glass!
10. A roll-tree from cardboard rolls
11. Can you believe this tree has been made from random-access memory pieces?! The candy canes are paper clips
12. How about that? Stacked pizza boxes can make for a perfect Christmas tree...
13. A VHS tape Christmas tree. Cool, huh?
14. You can also make a beautiful Christmas tree from the books you have
Share these pictures with your loved ones...