Brazil is unique in so many ways. First discovered by Europeans in the early 16th century, this South American country is the fifth largest nation in the world. It is a vivacious and sports-crazy place that revels in its outdoor way of life. While you might have heard of Brazil’s beaches, nightlife, exotic carnivals, and samba, we will give you a peek into the unique and lesser-known parts of life in the country. In Brazil, TV remotes have an emergency football watching button and people sell ice cream in the ocean!
1. This Uber driver put a straw hat on his smartphone. Straw hats like this are traditionally used to shade one's head when working under the sun. This guy is probably using this mini hat to get a better look at his mobile screen under the sun. Smart, huh?
2. This hotel translated mango jam as "sleeve jelly."
3. This hilarious photo demonstrates how you should not wear your face mask
4. Okay, what do you make of these signs?
5. You won't find anchors like these anywhere else! This really old anchor from Tatajuba, Brazil, has a heavy rock inside but is held together by wood and string.
6. Now, that's a unique skywalk
7. Football is everywhere in Brazil, even in public restrooms!
8. This giant piece of quartz from Brazil weighs 3,000 pounds (1,360 kg)!
9. Cotton candy sellers on the beach
10. A truck carrying a wooden house...
11. This caracara falcon built a nest on someone's window and just laid three eggs. These beautiful birds are a common sight in Brazil and live in most of South America, Central America, and Mexico.
12. This hotel in Brazil has a remote that comes with an immediate football-watching button. Talk about being crazy about the game!
13. This guy sells ice cream in the ocean near the coral reefs of Maragogi, Brazil.
14. This University in Brazil has a colorful toucan as their new student
15. A floating gas station on a river in Brazil
Share these pictures with friends and family...