Most of the buildings that we see around us every day, don’t always catch our eye. But we bet you won’t be able to stop staring at the peculiar structures that we have featured on this list. Yes, we mean it. Because here we have a monument that’s shaped like a giant spaceship, a tower that looks like a cloud of spray, and a hotel that’s been designed like a honeycomb, among several others! Keep scrolling and explore some of the most unusual yet fascinating buildings from around the world…
1. A building named 'House Attack' in Vienna, Austria
2. Ya’an Science Education Center, China
3. The Buzludzha Monument - a Soviet-era spaceship-like structure in Bouzloudja, Bulgaria
4. The Euronews building in Lyon, France
5. Tapera Residence in Paraty, Brazil, with a majestic grassy roof
6. Qianhai City Center Landmark: a tower that resembles “A Cloud Of Spray”, Shenzhen, China
7. The Emporia - one of the biggest shopping malls in Scandinavia, Sweden
8. The Bierpinsel – Berlin, Germany. This tree-like building looks like it's perched on its trunk
9. This peculiar structure is one of the oldest buildings in Hattfjelldal municipality in Norland, Norway, and was built in the 18th century
10. The Niemeyer Sphere at Céu Dining in Leipzig, Germany. This building took almost 9 years to complete...
11. “The Gue(ho)st House” located on the grounds of La Synagogue de Delme Contemporary Art Center, Delme, France
12. "Honeycomb Hotel" - Nanjing, China
13. Gibeau Orange Julep, Montreal Canada
14. Poe Bouyz's House - Oklahoma City, United States. Believe it or not, this is a seafood restaurant...
Share these unique photos with your friends and family...