Unburdened by the troubles of adult life and endlessly creative, all kids have their own ways of doing things. Even if the thing in question is as simple and routine as writing a Mother's day card or playing a game of hide and seek. As any parent and grandparent will know, this unique logic of theirs is bound to create many hilarious situations.
Best of all, kids are often oblivious to the fact that they're doing something funny, which only multiplies all the laughs! Scroll down for 14 sidesplitting examples of kid logic.
1. For those of you who can't tell what's going on, she's playing hide and seek...
2. When your child insists to make breakfast for you
3. This boy loves his dad with all of his flaws and quirks
4. “My 2-year-old daughter did this and put it back with the others when she was done marking her territory.”
5. All these treasures retrieved from a single speaker
6. We'd love to hear the story behind this one!
7. “My daughter said the bagel wouldn’t fit in the toaster, so I told her to cut it in half.”
8. When a 6-year-old finishes a drawing of Santa
9. Seems pretty logical to me...
10. This kid decided to make his own popsicle
11. Say what you will, but it's a pretty convincing argument
12. Another professional hide and seek-er
13. Young Joshua has a thing or two to learn about Mother's day cards...
14. Ninja mode - on!
Share these hilarious pictures with family and friends!